Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

New High Score in Typing Maniac!

Well, I did it.
I beat Jaslyn in "Typing Maniac"!
I beat Iman, too. Yay!

I have a socre of 665,047 points!
Yeah, I surprise even myself!

I don't know if I was really concentrating or if I was just lucky.
I was most likely very, very lucky!
But I have to say, the "ice" power-up and the "slow" power-up is unbelievably useful!

Sadly, I couldn't get past Level 20.
Level 20 is damn near impossible, I tell you!
The words come down at break-neck speed! And the worst part is when two or three of them come down at the same time!

Aaaargh! It's damned difficult!!!
Oh well, at least I've got a new high score...
Now I don't have to touch that game ever again!


Anyway, I've posted another video on YouTube.
It's something involved with lightsaber rotoscoping again.
Have you watched my first ever lightsaber test video?

Well, if you have, the video I've just posted is an IMPROVED version of my first lightsaber test.
In other words, I replaced the pathetic beam effect that I used in the first video and replaced it with Ryan Wieber's rotoscoping technique.

It's kinda awesome, considering the fact that the lightsaber sounds may cause some static in most speakers.

The rotoscoping and glow-adding part was easy.
It's the "masking" part that was difficult ( the process where I have to conceal the lightsaber wherever it's not supposed to visible, i.e. behind the actor's head... ).
This process was the longest and most arduous task I had to handle.

Oh well, at least I did it!
You can go and check it out here:
Lightsaber Rotoscope Test 1 ( Improved version )

And speaking of YouTube videos, remember that Force 138 Productions Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde project?
Well, Part 1 of the video has just passed the 1,000 view mark!
1,022 views, to be exact! And it's still increasing!
Yay!

Credits to:
1. All the actors involved.
2. Our esteemed director, Hazwan Lee.
3. Our camera man, Kent.
4. And Ashman, for both acting and promoting the video.

You guys made this video possible!
So thanks a bunch!

Well, I guess that's it for now...

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: