Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Chess Tournament!

I registered for a Chess tournament in UIAM, Gombak.
Okay, actually, I didn't. Ashman did.
According to him, he registered all of us via SMS ( Himself, Hari, Hazwan, Sehran and I ).
All I have to do is bring the RM20 fee, and I'll be able to play in the tournament.

This is my first time participating in a chess competition that's NOT organised by the school, for your information.

It's going to start on Sunday morning and last the whole day until around 6pm.
We all have to rendezvous at Hazwan's house and Ashman's father will send us there.
[ long sigh ] I'm going to be spending my whole Sunday at this Chess tournament.

I've been repeatedly asking myself this question:
"Should I go or not?"
Ugh, I'm getting lazier and lazier by the second!

Well, I do get to hang out with my friends.
Plus, I'll get more experience playing Chess, right?
[ sigh ] But it's a Sunday...

Oh well, might as well just go there, play Chess and have a good time!
It's not just about victory and winning prizes, right?
That's just a bonus.
The experience of going through the competition and making it out alive is the best part, I guess...


Alright, I went to school today, and there was this giant thunderstorm.
The electricity went out and the wind was ferociously strong!

So, other then playing Chess, my friends and I played some Harry Potter variant of UNO, and a game called "Sorry".
The rules are very hard to explain, so if you wanna know more, you could go and check it out for yourselves, kay?

Other than that, nothing much happened at school...
So, my parents decided that it's better off if I don't go to school tomorrow.
Since we won't be doing anything significant at school anymore, might as well save the toll and petrol money, right?

But I am going on Friday, that's for sure.
I don't have much of a choice anyway, Hazwan decreed that the whole "Chess Gang" has to come to school on Friday.
Oh well, that's what Ashman told me.

Well, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: