Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Do I Look Like An Adult???

Okay, I've finally got a program called "Adobe After Effects CS4" on my computer.
Apparently, according to my brother, it's a program that, if used properly, can allow me to insert all types of graphics into my videos.

And that includes lightsaber effects!
Yay!

But I'm still figuring out how to use it.
I've been living off video tutorials from YouTube.

So far, I only know how to make Force Lightning using After Effects.
Well, it's better than nothing!
Don't worry! Sooner or later, I'll know how to insert lightsabers into my videos!


Besides that, I went to the Tesco at Setia Alam this morning, and the strangest, most unexpected thing happened to me.

My mother wanted to buy some stuff there, so she asked me to bring my brother to the bookstore.
So anyway, I was browsing around the bookstore, when suddenly, I had the sudden need to go to the toilet.
So I told my brother to wait at the bookstore while I went to the toilet.

I was on my way to the toilet when suddenly, a man walked up to me and asked me to sign some sort of thing - I'm not sure what it was again, I forgot.
And then he asked me if I was working or studying!
So, I told him I was still a student, shook his hand, and continued my journey to the toilet.

Somehow, he thought that I was an adult!
It must because I was wearing a Hong Leong Bank shirt at the time.
But do I really look that grown up???
I'm only 15, and some guy thought that I was an adult!
[ scratches head ]

Oh well...

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: