Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Very Noisy Birthday Party!

Alright, I'm here.
And I'm proud to say that this is my 110th post on Blogger!
Yay for me!


Anyway, I just came back from my cousin's birthday party.
It was her 6th birthday and we celebrated it at Pizza Hut, Kota Kemuning.
She also invited a whole lot of her friends to come to her party.

They made one hell of a noise!

I couldn't even eat in peace!
I don't know how can small little kids like them produce so much noise!
Coupled with the fact that the Pizza Hut outlet is not really that big. The noise was deafening, I tell you!

I took some pictures with my mother's handphone.
If only I had a camera handphone myself, then I wouldn't have to bug her so much.
Oh well...

Here they are!

You wouldn't believe how noisy they were!



Look at him. Not even conscious about his weight!


My other cousin...



They may seem like a quiet bunch, but they're actually creating a very horrible racket!



Could anything get any weirder than a guy in a cheese suit?


Alright, other than that, I changed my music player again!
I added the song "Come Back To Me" by David Cook.
While I was in the car on the way to the party, I heard this song and it immediately caught my attention.

It sounded quite nice, I thought to myself.
So I decided to add it to my music player!


Alright, as you all know ( and if you don't know, just keep reading... ), this is my last post until after the PMR Examinations are over.

The real, legitimate, bona fide "Penilaian Menengah Rendah" Examinations.
No more trials or anything like that.
This is the real deal.
This is the big one...

And there's only 24 days left to go!

So, I have to study for it starting tomorrow.
[ sigh ]
I'll miss blogging...

Oh yeah, before I forget, if you happen to see me online on Messenger or Facebook or whatever, don't immediately assume it's me, kay?
Because my brother might be using the computer, and he couldn't be bothered to sign out for me.

However, there are some extremely rare occasions where my mother is lenient enough to actually let me to use the computer for a short while.
So, whether I'm online or not actually depends on the situation, and my mother's mood!

Well, I guess that's it!

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: