Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Picture Of Gerard Way!

Okay, I'm here.
As you can see, I've finally posted the Gerard Way picture that Jannah wanted.

Jannah, I hope you're happy!


Anyway, I have to go to my cousin's birthday party later.
I'll try and publish my 110th post when I come back...


And today's the last day I get to use the computer until after the PMR Examination.
Starting from tomorrow, I'm going to have to focus all my attention on studying for the PMR Exam.
I don't know if I can last that long!

But I realised that PMR is in 24 days!
That's less than month!

And now my mother is playing the guilt trap on me worse than ever!
It's really frustrating!
[ tugs at hair ]

Oh well, I guess I'll have to use the computer to the maximum today.

Okay, I guess that's it for now.
I'll try and squeeze out another post when I come back...

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Jannah said...

I LALALOVE GERARD WAY