Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Urban Dictionary?

Okay, as you might have noticed, my font size is now smaller.

I realised that the main reason why my posts were so long was because my word font was quite big.
So, I tweaked it down by a notch.

And yet, it really makes a big difference!

If you don't like the change, please don't hesitate to tell me, kay?


Alright, here's a little something I found on Jaslyn's blog.
It's something called urban dictionary.
It's some sort of dictionary.

Only this time, it doesn't just give you the meaning of normal words, but names as well!
So I decided to type in my name.
Here are the results that popped out:

1. andrew
Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser.

2. Andrew
The boy's name Andrew \a-nd-rew, an-drew\ It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "man, warrior".

3. andrew
The Newest breed of Penguin.

These are just some of the many results that appeared.
I think the "Newest breed of penguin" thingy is a bit controversial...
I don't know whether to believe if my name actually has a meaning in it!

You can go and check out Urban Dictionary here:

Urban Dictionary

Well, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: