Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tsunami At Haeundae?

Alright, this is one of those really, really extremely rare times where my mother is lenient enough to let me use the computer.
So I get to blog!
Yay!

Hey, don't judge me!
I've been studying really, really hard, okay?
I'm not that lazy!

This is my 111th post, by the way...


Anyway, I watched a movie called "Tsunami At Haeundae" yesterday.
It's a Korean movie.

Apparently, according to the reviews I've read on the Internet, "Tsunami At Haeundae" is a three-in-one movie.
Disaster, romance, and comedy all rolled into one!
And the best part is that the the special effects on this movie are done by the special effects team who worked on the blockbuster "The Day After Tomorrow"!

I watched it at the TGV cinema at Sunway Pyramid.
I've got to admit, it wasn't half bad!

The movie isn't just about a mega-tsunami slamming into Haeundae.
The plot also intertwines around the love lives of the characters.
Some of the characters also provide comical relief to ensure the movie doesn't become to boring or anything.

Overall, it was a very good movie!
You should go and watch it if you haven't!

Speaking of movies, I'm also looking forward to watching a movie called "2012" which is gonna be released by the end of this year.
As you might have guessed by now, it's something to do with the Apocalypse.

But another reason why I want to watch this movie is because Roland Emmerich is directing it.
For your information, Roland Emmerich turns out to be the director for two of my all-time favourite movies, "Independence Day" and "The Day After Tomorrow".

But I don't want to clog my mind with movies.
I still have my PMR examinations, remember?


Did I mention that I really, really hate BM?
I think I have.
Oh well...

Alright, I guess that's it.
I gotta go and record the song "I'm Still Here" by John Rzeznik.

Do me a favour. Don't check out the music video.
It sucks. Honestly.
I just like the music and the way he sings the song.


Oh, and before I forget,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: