Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

One Line Posts?

Alright, truth be told, I'm extremely bored.

I know I should be anxious and nervous because of the upcoming PMR Examination.
There's only 2 weeks left!

But I've been studying like crazy!
My mother doesn't seem to think so...
No matter how much I study, she'll always say that I'm not studying hard enough.
[ sigh ]

Oh well...


There's nothing interesting happening so far.
Except that my mum claims that the Singapore MOE ( Ministry Of Education ) are going to mail the results of the ASEAN Scholarship Interview this week!

I'm so nervous!!!
Honestly!

If the letter says that I got the scholarship, than that will be a good thing!

But if it turns out that I didn't get the scholarship, it's okay, I guess.
I mean, I get to stay here with all my friends and family, right?
[ nervous gulp ]


Okay, this could be my last post until after the PMR Examination.
Because there's nothing much interesting to blog about!
My mind is already orientated for studying, studying and more studying!

Unless I go for those really short and simple posts like the ones in Jaslyn's blog.

Or maybe those "one line" posts in Wai Kit's blog.
Everyone seems to think they're awesome!
But than I'll have no use for my Star Wars pictures!
Hmmm......

Okay, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: