Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Videos On YouTube!

Well, I'm here again.

And could you believe that the PMR Examination is on the week after next week?!
That's so fast!
[ gulp ]

I guess I have to study like crazy now!
Well, maybe in the afternoon...

I just can't concentrate in the morning.
I'll just fall asleep again!

Hmmm, let me see....
I really need to focus on my weakest subjects:
1. Bahasa Melayu
2. Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu P4 ( Perdagangan dan Keusahawanan )

I think Sejarah is quite okay...

So I only need to worry about BM and KH.
I always get B for the two subjects I've stated above...
[ sigh ]


Anyway, I've just created another video using the files from the SMKBJ 3 Omega Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde project.
Don't remember?
Oh well...

As a matter of fact, I made two videos!
I've posted them on YouTube.

They're voice-overs.
I used the videos from the Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde project and synchronized them with the sound from the official trailer of the video game "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed" and the official trailer of the movie "300".

It was quite fun making them!


Ahhh, editing videos....
It provided a much needed welcome break after my hours of studying...

Well, if you want to see them, here are the links:


SMKBJ 3 Omega Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde: The Force Unleashed Voice-over
SMKBJ 3 Omega Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde: 300 Voice-over


Please, don't hesitate to leave any comments or maybe some "constructive criticism" on the videos as well!

Okay, I guess that's it.

Oh, and remember, every post that I post here might just well be my last post until after the PMR Examination is over!

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: