Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Updated Music Playlist Again!

Okay, I'm here again...

Alright, I changed my music playlist again.

I removed "Never Far Away" by Jim Brickman and added "Crush" by David Archuleta.

Now, if you don't like the changes,
please, please, please make sure you tell me, kay?

Oh, and speaking of music...
I have a question for you guys.
I would really, really appreciate it if you guys provide some feedback, alright?
Here it is:

Should I get rid of one of the "No Boundaries" songs on my music playlist?
A. Delete both of them.
B. Keep both of them.
C. Just delete the Kris Allen version of the song.
D. Just delete the Adam Lambert version of the song.


Besides that, I also found several interesting tags I found on Lynn and Jaslyn's blog.
I think I'll do it tomorrow because I don't have time today.

And Jannah, the post with that Gerard Way picture has to wait until tomorrow, alright?


Anyway, would you believe it when I say that Sarah is a good Chess player?
Impossible, right?

I mean, she claims that she's quite experienced, and Ashman agrees with her.
However, she also said that she's not interested in Chess!
How can that be?

How can someone be good in Chess when they're not interested?!
[ sigh ]
Oh well...


My value on "Friends For Sale" is now $33,493,045!
I don't know who's been buying me so many times.
But whoever it is, thanks!

Alright, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: