Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Second PMR Trial is Over!

Well, I'm back!
The second PMR Trial Examination is finally over!
Yay!


I've got tonnes of stuff to blog about!
And I think it's too much to put in just one post!

I've been hearing complaints that my posts are way too long!
So, I think I'm gonna limit the number of topics I put in a single post.
Like, let's say, three or four, perhaps?

Alright, I managed to scrape a few more Star Wars pictures from a website called "Wookieepedia".
Sounds familiar?
Of course it sounds familiar!
It's just like Wikipedia, only it's completely based on Star Wars!

This doesn't mean I'm obsessed about Star Wars or anything, okay?


Oh, and don't worry, Jannah!
I'll post that Gerard Way picture soon enough!


Oh, just before the PMR Trials started, Ashman and I finally did that English oral test for Pn. Roslinda.
Just in case you forgot, it's about "Homeschooling vs Public Schooling".
It was okay, considering the fact that we had to act spontaneously...

Well, at least it's over and done with, right?


And I had to go to Ashman's house yesterday, due to some reason that I can't explain...
When Ashman and I arrived at his house, there was no one in. Only Sarah was there.
She was quite gloomy.
I guess she wasn't in a good mood.

So me and Ashman went upstairs.
It was rather difficult because his house was so dark!
I couldn't even see his face unless I squinted!

And guess what we did?
We played Chess, of course!
Lots and lots and lots of Chess!

Too much Chess, as a matter of fact!

I went back home at around 5pm, which was much later than expected...
Oh well...

Okay, I think this is enough for now.
Don't worry!
I've got more posts coming up later!

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: