Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

New Profile Picture!

Okay, I'm here...

Alright, yesterday was probably the last time I get to watch any movies until after my second PMR Trial Examination is over.
Oh well, I can live without movies, right?

And according to my mother, I will not be able to use the computer starting from this Saturday until the end of the second PMR Trial.
[ sigh ]

I can cope with that.
I think...


Alright, I'm thinking of changing my profile picture for Facebook and Blogger.
And no, I don't wanna change my MySpace profile picture.

This picture of me was taken on my mother's Nokia 2.0 megapixel handphone.
It's not as good as my father's handphone, but the picture quality is still okay, I guess.
Ugh! I'm so jealous of my parents!

Oh well, I'll just have to be patient...

The picture was taken just before my ASEAN Scholarship interview, for your information.
Alright, take a look at it and tell me if it is a good profile picture, kay?


Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
I should have smiled at least a bit, right?

Well, don't blame me!
I was nervous!
I wasn't in the mood for smiling!

In the event that I don't get any feedback from anybody by tomorrow, I'll just go ahead and put the picture as my profile picture.
Tomorrow is the last day I get to use my computer anyway!


Oh, and my value on "Friends For Sale!" is now $22,876,201!
Yay!

[ sigh ]
But there's a whole lot of people I know who are worth much than me!
How do they their values increase so rapidly?
Oh well...


Finally, I watched a movie called "Marley and Me" yesterday night and it stars Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston.
I'm sure you guys don't really care, but I'm going to blurt it out anyway!

The story revolves around a guy named John, his family, and his Labrador dog, Marley.
The plot is very basic.
It starts when John and his wife, Jenny purchase Marley from a dog farm and ends when Marley passes away.

By then, John and Jenny already have three children.
And no, they're not triplets, so you can imagine how long the time span of the plot is.

Overall, it's quite a good movie, I guess...

Okay, that's it.

Don't forget to comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: