Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Want My Drawing Back!

Okay, I changed my music playlist...again!
Apparently, Jannah and Sarah don't like the song "Crush" by David Archuleta.

So, I removed it and replaced it with "What About Now" by Chris Daughtry.
Jannah also suggested that I add a song called "Never Told You What I Do For A Living" by My Chemical Romance.

Well, I listened to it and frankly, it's not my kind of song...
It has way too much rock and punk influence in it.
I'm really, really sorry, Jannah!

Oh, er, Jannah? PS...
I'm still waiting for you to send that picture...


I'm also thinking of getting back my drawing from Pn. Noraini ( Pendidkan Seni teacher ).
I mean, during the beginning of the year, Pn. Noraini gave my class some homework.
We had to use a pencil to draw anything, provided that we use the drawing techniques that she taught us during her class.

So I drew a picture of a medieval knight.
I took two nights to draw it.
I put a lot of effort into it because I didn't really have anything else to do at the time!

The drawing was awesome!
One of the best pencil drawings I've ever drawn, as a matter of fact!
I really paid attention to the detail and I shaded it to perfection!

I was actually quite reluctant to pass up my drawing up to Pn. Noraini.
Why did I have to put so much effort into it?!

And now, I realised that I really want to have it back!
Or else all my hard work will be in vain!
So I'm going to ask Pn. Noraini to give me back my drawing on Monday.
I mean, what is she doing with it, anyway?

Come to think of it, I also put a considerable amount of effort in my drawing during the end-of-year exams last year ( When I was in Form 2 ).
What did Pn. Rosita do to my wonderful picture that I drew during the exam?
[ sigh ]
Oh well...

Alright, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: