Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Updating The Playlist Once More!

Okay, I might be making some changes to my music playlist, again!
Sorry!

Okay, remember Hazwan's caller ringtone?
It's "No Surprise" by Daughtry.

Well, I'm going to replace "Beat It" with this song.
For your information, I meant no disrespect whatsoever towards MJ by removing his song...

I'm also removing "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys and replacing it with "Show Me the Meaning Of Feeling Lonely", which is also by the Backstreet Boys.

If you don't like my new configuration, please don't be shy to tell me!
Feel free to comment me in my Jedi hologram ( cBox ), alright?


Oh, and this is my 87th post already!
Just a bit more and I'll reach 100!
Yay! I can't wait!

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: