Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Prince Caspian!

Okay, I'm here.

Alright, I watched "The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian" last night.
The movie was so long!
I started watching at around 8.45 pm. The movie ended at around 11.30 pm.
That means the movie lasted for roughly two and a half hours!

Anyway, it was quite a good movie.
I think it's much better than the first "Chronicles Of Narnia" movie.

I really liked the final battle scene! It was awesome!
The duel between King Miraz and Peter is also a very intense and exciting scene.
But I have to admit that there are some parts in the movie that are quite boring...

But overall, it's a movie that's really worth watching!


Oh, and I finally made the third "How Well Do You Know Me?" quiz! Yay!
It has 15 questions. I initially planned to put only 12 questions, but I changed my mind!
Feel free to go and try it out!

Just go to my profile.
The link should be right there...
Good luck!


I borrowed Ashman two of my computer games.
I pity him because he barely has any PC games on his computer!

So I lent him two of my real-time strategy games:
1. Command and Conquer Red Alert 2
2. Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

Oh well, I hope he's happy now!
And Ashman, those games aren't yours! They're mine!
You better return them to me ASAP or else!


Finally, Amirah, your blog rocks!
Keep it up!
Especially those posts about the people in our class! I'm lovin' it!

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: