Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Not So Mild Sore Throat!

Okay, I think I underestimated the seriousness of my sore throat!
It's become more painful than ever!
I could barely talk!

I also coughed a lot.
Thank God I always carry a handkerchief!


And apparently, my brother's school isn't closed yet.
That H1N1 thingy is just a rumour!
It's just another case of Influenza A...


Anyway, I finally got my certificate for the English drama that I participated in.
Ahhh...That was a long time ago.
But I can still remember Taufeeq ( I think that's how his name is spelled! ), Sehran, Lee King and I covering our faces with tonnes of flour and dressing up as ghosts!
It was fun...

At least we finally got what we deserved!


Oh, and I watched a movie called "Tropic Thunder" this afternoon.
Perhaps you've heard of it?
It stars Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr, and surprisingly, Tom Cruise!
I honestly didn't expect Tom Cruise to appear in a movie like this!

Overall, it was quite a good movie.
The actors were really good, especially Robert Downey Jr.
He acted like a real African-American!

It's such a shame that they used so many vulgar words...

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: