Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mild Soar Throat...

Alright, I'm here...

Hey, guess what?
A student at my brother's school has just been diagnosed with the H1N1 virus!
And his school is just beside my school! How scary!

Quite a lot of people I know are getting sick, including me.
I've got a mild sore throat.
Don't worry! I said mild sore throat!


Anyway, I tried to call Hazwan yesterday.
And his caller ringtone is totally awesome!!!

It's "No Surprise" by Chris Daughtry.
I'm actually thinking of adding this song on my music playlist.
What can I say?
It's an awesome song!

Would you believe that he got it free of charge?
Apparently, the Hotlink service gave him a free caller ringtone! No fair!
I want a free caller ringtone too!


And I think I'll make my third "How Well Do You Know Me?" quiz on Facebook soon.
It's been delayed for too long!
But it depends on my mood...

Okay, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: