Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Clone Troopers From Now On...

Okay, I'm here.

Alright, I was actually in a situation where most of the Star Wars pictures I had were too small or too blurry to post on Blogger.

Luckily, one of my friends on Facebook sent me a lot of Star Wars pictures just in the nick of time!
But there's one tiny little problem.

Most of the pictures he sent to me are pictures of Republic Clone Troopers.
Well, at least Clone Troopers are from Star Wars!

So, I guess you'll be seing a lot of Clone Trooper pictures on my posts from now on.
I hope that's okay with you guys!


Oh, and apparently, the white bag I usually carry to school is really, really dirty!
I wish I could take a picture. But alas, my old handphone is still dead...

So, my mother got me a another bag.
It's only temporary until my white bag has been washed.
The new one's green in colour, for your information...


[ very long sigh ]
I'm starting to get worried about the coming PMR Examination.
I mean, I barely even studied for it!

Okay, maybe I did do some studying...
But I have a very strong feeling that what I've done is not enough!
And my mother keeps lecturing me every single day about the seriousness of PMR...
[ sigh ]

Ugh! I'm growing up too fast!
I'm not ready!
I wanna go back in time!!! [ screams ]


Okay, finally...
Sarah, why don't you let Ashman read your blog?
I mean he's your brother, for crying out loud!
There's no rasional in keeping your blog private, is there?

Alright, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: