Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sumbangan PMR???

My class teacher asked me to pay RM50 for "sumbangan PMR" or something like that.
What the crap is that supposed to be?

I was too lazy to complain to her, so I just nodded...

Later, when I asked my mother for RM50, she scolded me for not telling her earlier!

How was I supposed to know?
The teacher just told me today!!!
She herself said that the necessary fees was only RM66!Unbelievable!

I wish I could just conjure up money in mid-air. Then all my problems will be solved!


And these was one of the days where I actually forgot to bring my mechanical pencil to school.
Thank God I received that free pencil for participating in the drama!
I just can't live without a good pencil!


My brother found a game on Playfish called "Typing Maniac".
Sounds familiar?

It's a game where there are words falling from the top to the bottom of the screen.
The player simply has to type the words before they hit the bottom of the screen.
Simple, no?

Well, I tried it out, and it gets really, really difficult around Level 7.

The highest score I got is 108,872 points.
I have the 5th highest score in my friends list.

The people that I can't beat are:
Iman = 123,012 points
Ming Jet = 167,298 points
Jaslyn = 196,970 points
Marr = 268,266 points

Yep, I know what you're thinking.
I suck, don't I?

I mean, I'm 90,000 points below Jaslyn and 160,000 points below Marr!
I don't know how do they do it!
It's unbelievable!!!

Jaslyn! Marr! Tell me your secret!!!
Please?


And now, I have something to say about Chess!

I think Hazwan may have discovered a counter to my King's Gambit opening.
It's called the Falkbeer Countergambit.
If transposed properly, the Falkbeer is quite effective against the King's Gambit.

So I think I better rely more on my trusted Benko Opening!

But I also discovered a counter to the Queen's Gambit, which is a favourite opening for Ashman and Hazwan.
It's called the Volga Gambit / Benko Gambit.
Black has to sacrifice a pawn or more, but by doing so, Black can put intense pressure on the Queenside.

Wanna know how it goes? ( For those of you who are actually interested, of course! )
1. d4 Nf6
2. c4 c5

Well, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?
And I'm serious this time!

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: