Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Soon To Be 100 posts! Yay!


Alright, I'm here.

Okay, this is officially my 90th post on Blogger!
I aim to reach 100 posts soon.

But I obviously don't have and endless supply of Star Wars pictures!
So there is a chance that I might have to use other types of pictures for my future posts. Ugh!

But I guess that is the future I must accept.


I was really hoping we would get back our English and Science marks today.
But apparently, there's some sort of delay.
Oh well...


And remember that "Typing Maniac" game I was talking about in my last post?
Remember those people's scores that I simply could not beat? ( Iman, Ming Jet, Jaslyn and Marr )

Well, guess what?
Due to a sheer amount of luck, and perhaps a little assistance from my brother as well, I successfully got a score of 296,875 points!
I was completely shocked!

My face was fixed to the keyboard, frantically typing the words that my brother read to me.
He read the words to me, and I typed them, taking extreme care not to mistype anything.
It was tense!

I didn't even realise what level I was currently playing!

Finally, I was completely overwhelmed at around Level 16 or 17, I think.
I wouldn't dare to try to beat my own high score!

Then, I checked the world scores. I was stunned.
Somebody had a score of 5,671,139 points! Unbelievable!!!
Is it even possible to get that kind of score?

Okay, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: