Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

How Ironic!

Okay, the most ironic thing happened at school today.

All the Form 3 students had to be at the Dewan Terbuka for some sort of BM seminar.
I wasn't at all excited about it...

They started handing out copies of the 2007 PMR Bahasa Melayu exam papers.
Ashman and I started answering the questions in Paper 1.

Then we moved on to Paper 2.
I looked at Bahagian A (ii), and tried to answer the first question.
It asked for the meaning of "mengisi kekosongan".

I took a few guesses, but none of my answers seemed logical.
Finally, I answered "memenuhi kekurangan" because it was the best answer I could think of.
Of course, I had NO help whatsoever!
I'm a genius, am I not? ( I'm not boasting!!! )

When the person who's supposed to start the seminar finally came, she started explaining all the stuff that we already know!
Well, maybe there were some tips that are useful...

But the thing that got my attention was when she started giving out RM1 to anybody that could answer her questions.
Well, I did owe Sarah a buck.
This was my chance to get the money I needed!

Surprisingly, I managed to answer the Bahagian A (ii) question. Yay!

How ironic!
BM is the subject I hate the most.
And yet, I successfully got money for answering a BM question!
[ scratches head ]
Oh well...


Anyway, Pn Tunku Jalinar ( My ex-English teacher, as in last year ) mentioned something in the assembly today.
She said that there would be a meeting for the English Language Society.
And the ELS would be doing something special today.

Of course, I was tempted to go.
But sadly, my mother did not let me.
I really wanna know what's going on in the ELS!

Anyone who went to ELS today, please tell me!
The curiosity is killing me!!!

Well, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: