Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Putrajaya Floria 2009

Okay, I'm here...

Alright, I was innocently using the computer when suddenly my parents forced me and my brother to go to some sort of Floral Exhibition.
It's called "Putrajaya Floria 2009", if I'm not mistaken.

And yes, you've guessed it.
It's at Putrajaya, the administrative capital of Malaysia.

We had to drive all the way to Putrajaya at around 5 pm.
And the worst part was that the sun was scorching hot!
Ugh, even with the air-conditioning, it was like sitting in a moving microwave oven!

When we finally reached there, I had a very strong urge to take pictures of all the suspension bridges there.
But then I remembered my handphone ( Sharp GX27 ) is still dead.
So my father let me take pictures on his 2 Megapixel handphone! Yay!

Here they are!

You wouldn't believe how unbearably hot it was!

It's Putrajaya!

Flowers galore!



Animals made from flowers?


A pillar made from flowers?

Trees made from umbrellas? It can't get any weirder than this!


Ah, good ol' red cap!


Awesome haircut, no?


Woah! Just look at the perspiration!


A view from an unknown vantage point...

Do people resemble ants?


Mmmm!!! Burgers!


Beef patties wrapped in eggs? That's just weird!


One of the many bridges at Putrajaya.



Any idea what this tall, imposing structure might be?


I feel...dizzy!


There's Sejarah riddled all over the structure! No!!!

[ sigh ] Beautiful, no?


Behold, the famous suspension bridge!

This photo looks just like a painting!


I'm "emoing"...


I can honestly say that sunsets in Putrajaya are absolutely beautiful and majestic!Especially at the waterfront area, as proven by the last two pictures.

Finally, we went back home and ate porridge. [ sigh ]
Ugh, how I hate school!
Especially because of the fact that I have to wake up at 6 am! I hate it!
Oh well...

Okay, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

Suddenly bumped to your post. Thx for the umbrella pix... :)

kindly visited us at www.karya.my or facebook : KARYA

Chill.