Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Evo!

Alright, I'm here...

Okay this is officially my 80th post on Blogger!
Wow! If only I started blogging earlier...

Credits to Dashana!
He introduced me to MySpace, Blogger, MSN and a whole lot of other Internet-based crap!


Anyway, based on studies and analysis I conducted on other people's blogs......

Happy Birthday, Evonia!!!


And apparently, I've also discovered that she's an "alien" from outer space! Or is she?
Hmmm...Maybe I'll ask her on Monday.

Predicted conversation......
ANDREW: Hey, Evonia! Are you an alien?
EVONIA'S MOST LIKELY RESPONSE: [ slaps Andrew on the face ]


And Sarah, how could you post that horrible story of me?!
How could you?! [ cries ]
I'm telling Ashman! I'm gonna tell!!!

[ wipes tears ]
Okay, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: