Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince?

Okay, this is one of those rare posts where I don't use a Star Wars picture...
Enjoy it while it lasts!


Anyway, I watched Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince yesterday!

I watched it at the GSC Cinema at the Summit. It started at around 9 pm and lasted for almost 2 and a half hours.

Honestly, it wasn't all that it was cracked out to be.
I expected the movie to be better.
Overall, it was quite a good movie, I guess...

But I was quite disappointed because many of the good scenes from the book don't appear in the movie.
[ long sigh ]


I also went for my haircut this morning.
My hair didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.
It's also become extremely difficult to comb!

Hmmm...
Should I use hairspray or not?
If I use it, my hair will be less stubborn. But I will also risk getting dandruff and other hair problems...
[ thinks deeply ]


And my brother is going to take his August Monthly Test next week.
Man, he's really stressed out, especially because my mother has been putting a whole lot of pressure on him!
Well, I wish him and his friends good luck in the test!

Alright, I've got nothing else to report.
And Sarah, don't give me excuses!
You still owe me a birthday present!!!

I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

mora said...

Hairsprays is a NO NO xD in the end your hair will turn out worst. Seriously.