Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Thanks For The Presents!

Alright, I'm here.

Okay, first of all,
Evo and Jas...
Thanks for the chocolate! I really appreciate it!

Oh, speaking of presents, I got a Risk board game for my birthday.
But it's no ordinary Risk, it's the Star Wars Clone Wars Edition of Risk!
Cool, no?
Thanks, dad!

I wanted to play it with my brother yesterday night, but we had to go to bed early.
Oh well...


Anyway, I finally managed to play Chess with Ashman and Hazwan today!
Ah, playing Chess...
The feeling of playing Chess, especially after weeks of studying for exams, is simply glorious!

Ashman, Hazwan and I organised an unofficial Chess tournament.
Each of us had to play 4 games.
I beat Hazwan twice, and next week I have to play two games with Ashman.

Ah, it was a glorious victory...( Sorry, Hazwan! )
My Benko Opening for White and Modern Defence for Black worked brilliantly!
Credits to Chessmaster ( Benko ) and Ashman ( Modern ) for teaching me these openings!


Oh, and I am proud to say that I have officially retired from Restaurant City!
Maybe my brother might continue it once in a while, but I'm done playing it.
It was fun, but I guess there's no point playing it anymore now that I've beaten everybody...[ sigh ]

Oh, and the video I posted on YouTube ( Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Part 1 )...
It's just reached 700 views!
Awesome, no?

Finally, Jannah, I am not a chocolate vending machine!
And Sarah, you owe me a birthday present!!!

Okay, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: