Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hypermodern Or Classical?

Okay, I'm here...

Alright, let's get straight to the point, kay?

Alright, my old computer works again.
Finally, I get to play "World In Conflict" and " Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords" once more!

But it still has several of the old glitches...
Oh well, at least it works!


Oh, I forgot to blog about this in my previous post.
I had a unofficial debate with Hazwan just before the week of the PMR Trial Examination.
It was about Chess! Haha!

The controversial topic?
"Hypermodern versus Classical Opening Systems For White"

I was supporting the Hypermodern openings while Hazwan backed the Classical openings.
If you wanna share your view? Please do! ( Depends on whether you know what are hypermoderns and classicals or not! )

In the end, it was a tie.
I guess hypermodern openings and classical openings are both equally effective for White.


Finally, I'm still stuck with my mother's old handphone, which is an "Alcatel OneTouch" model.
I still miss my previous handphone! [ cries ]

Okay, that's it.
I gotta go and celebrate my 15th birthday with my family.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: