Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

First PMR Trial Exam is over!

Well, the PMR Trial Examination is over! Yay!
But there's still the second PMR Trial and the real PMR Examination to go through...[ sigh ]

Well, at least I get to play Chess again!!! Wahoo!

Anyway, I've got loads to blog about!
In fact, I think there's too much stuff to cram into a single post!

Let's get started, shall we?


Well, first and foremost...
It's my 15th birthday today!

But almost no one at school remembered because there were still some exams going on.
Only Ashman, Hazwan, Jaslyn, Jannah, Evonia, Kent and Sarah remembered...
Oh well...

By the way, I was born at exactly 4.36 in the afternoon.
I'll bet no one remembers their time of birth, right? Haha!


You wanna know how was my trial exam, right? Well, long story short, it was alright, I guess.

English, Geography, Mathematics, Science were easy.
I've got to admit, even Sejarah was easy!
But BM was quite difficult. So was Kemahiran Hidup.


And I can't believe I missed the solar eclipse!
It was way too cloudy, so I couldn't see anything!
Oh well, it's just a once in a lifetime opportunity. No big deal...


Oh, and I almost got caught by the Prefects because my hair was too long.
And my hair's seriously very long!
But since I have my PMR trial exam, they can't touch me!
I am immune! Wahaha!


Finally, I've started playing a game called "Crazy Planets".
Actually, my brother discovered it.
Anyway, I find it to be quite interesting.

Well, there are a whole lot of robots...
You get bazookas, grenades, laser swords, etc.
It's quite fun. You even get to customise your own planet!
I made my planet look like Mustafar from Star Wars: Episode 3! Cool, no?

And about Restaurant City, I think I want to officially retire now.
Well, why not?
I've already beaten Nani, why should I play any longer?
Hmmm...[ scratches head ]...

Okay, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: