Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mum Has Spoken!

Okay, my mother has spoken.

This is the final time I get to blog until after my PMR trial examination.
[ sigh ]

Oh, this is my 75th post. Yay!


Anyway, my father finally sent my old computer to a technician for repairs.
But that was one week ago.

The guy at the shop said that he could diagnose and fix the whole thing in one day's time!
He told my father he would call him once he's finished.
But so far, he hasn't called my father yet...

Honestly, I'm a bit worried...


Speaking of electronic stuff, I tried to recharge my handphone the other day, but it didn't recharge! I was confused.

I tried deactivating the phone. Still nothing!
I checked the socket. I checked the plug. I checked everything!
Then, I took out the Sharp GX27 handphone manual, and it said that a possible cause for this problem is that the battery is dead.

I was shocked!
I told my father the problem. We went to Tesco Setia Alam to change the battery.
But the guy at the handphone kiosk said that they don't have batteries for Sharp GX27 handphones! Unbelievable!

So, I came home disappointed.
I was forced to use my mother's old, but quite new handphone.
It's an "Alcatel OneTouch 557"...

It's quite classy, but there was one major drawback.
It's unbelievably small!!!

As a matter of fact, it's tiny!
And there's no volume control, either!

The screen is smaller and the camera resolution is horrible!
How does my mother type messages on that tiny keypad? Ugh!

In the event that my father is unable to find a handphone store that actually sells Sharp GX27 handphone batteries, I'm really going to miss my handphone.


I mean, I've been using this handphone for as long as I can remember...
It's quite nostalgic, really... [ sniffs ]

[ long sigh ]


Oh, I almost forgot!

Last week, my school celebrated "Population Week" or something like that. There were many speeches.
At least the Headmaster's skill at giving speeches has improved, but only by a little.
It's better than all her previous speeches!

Then, there was the school choir.
It wasn't even a proper choir. Most of them were just volunteers.

They were singing "Heal The World" by Michael Jackson.
But we couldn't hear them singing because the PA system was much louder than their voices.
It was horrible! The PA system was so loud, I felt the ground tremble beneath my feet and my ears felt like they were going to explode!

Thank God it's over...
But honestly, the song wasn't bad. It was quite good.
Too bad the PA system was so messed up!


Finally, David, sorry about your middle finger.
That wound looks quite nasty!

Sarah, I know I suck, kay?
You don't have to rub it in!
I'm sure you have better stuff to do.

And everyone taking the PMR trial examination on the 27th of July,
GOOD LUCK!!!

And don't forget to wish me luck as well!!!


Okay, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

All the best, couz Andrew!

I'll miss reading your blog!

ToT Come back soon~

You take care dude. May the Force be with you!