Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Feeling miserable...

Okay, fine. Here's another post without a picture based on Star Wars.
[ sigh ]
Soon, my supply of pictures will be depleted and I will be forced to declare a state of emergency, again!

Anyway, I feel like I just wasted my time at school today.
None of the teachers taught us anything!
I would be better off staying at home!


I feel so miserable and pissed off today.
I don't know why. It could be because I'm having a bad hairday.
[ sigh ] I miss my long hair!

Or is it because my friends are starting to ignore me...
I mean, here's one prime example.

It was nearly time to go home.
I was standing right in front of Jaslyn.
And she said bye to everyone, except me!
Unbelievable...


And I got kicked by Sarah again.
Not just once, but twice!
And the worst part is, she seems to be enjoying it, even though I told her it's really painful!
Honestly, it hurts!!!

And she still dosen't have the heart to give her brother's best friend a simple birthday present!
[ long sigh ]
Oh well...

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: