Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Interview's Finally Over!

Alright, I went for the ASEAN Scholarship Interview yesterday.
It's at the Sunway Hotel Tower Business Meeting Room.

I went at around 4pm.
I was so nervous when I was in my father's car.
I felt like there were a hundred butterflies in my stomach!

Well, there's really nothing much to say about the interview.

I did get to meet some other students who were going to be interviewed as well.
They seemed just as nervous as I was!
Well, they have every reason to be nervous! Who wouldn't be?

After the interview, my family and I went to eat dinner. I could barely eat. My stomach felt too bloated...

Then, we went to some sort of WWF convention that was being held in the Sunway Pyramid atrium.
There was quite a lot of stuff there.
There was even a guy in a large container full of bees!
Interesting, no?

Well, I'm sure I don't have to tell you this again, but my old handphone is still inoperative, so my father's handphone was the only way of taking any pictures.
Anyway, here they are...

Me wearing my new clothes. I look like such a typical white-collar!

This is the room where the interview is supposed to be in. Scary, no?


Pictures involving people sitting together with Ronald McDonald are getting kind of old...


This guy's stance kind of reminds me of the stance of a sumo wrestler!

This guy sure has a lot of nerve!

The Lost World? How can that be? We're in the middle of a shopping mall!

Wow! I guess dinosaurs aren't extinct!

By the way, this is my 99th post!
Just one more, and I'll reach 100!
Yay!

Well, I guess that's it for now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

2 critical responses:

Anonymous said...

What did they ask at the interview making you so nervous lol

Albert said...

How is ur interview?
What kind of questions were asked? My brother has also joined the selection test. Now he is preparing for interview.
Plz advise us how to prepare for the interview.

thx a lot.. ur help will be very appreciated..