Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another PMR Trial Exam Is Coming!

Alright, I'm here.

Okay, I'm very, very proud to say that this is officially my 100th post on Blogger!
Yay!


[ sigh ]
But I've still got a whole week ahead of me.
Ugh, and my second PMR Trial Examination is coming up.

How I really hate exams!
I can't even enjoy my holiday because my mother keeps nagging about how severe my punishment is going to be if I don't get good results!

She keeps threatening to give all sorts of horrid punishments.
For example, she threatened to ban me and my brother from using the computer "forever" if we don't get satisfying marks in our exams.
And she isn't kidding.

Once, she banned my brother and I from touching the computer for a whole month!
Could you believe that?
[ long sigh ]
Oh well...


And there is a rumour about the upcoming second PMR Trials.
Apparently, there won't be subjective questions for both the Science and Mathematics exams.

But it's just a rumour I heard during Science class, nothing more...
So I find it extremely hard to believe.

Alright, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: