Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

"Knowing"?

Okay, I'm gonna get straight to the point.

I watched a movie yesterday.
It's called "Knowing" and it stars Nicolas Cage.

It's about this guy who finds a piece of paper in a time capsule.
Apparently, this paper contains predictions of disasters for the past 50 years since 1959.

But the thing that really makes it seem unbelievable is that 50 years from the year 1959 is the 2009!
And apparently, the disaster that's supposed to happen this year is a catastrophic solar flare that will destroy life as we know it.
I know, it's unbelievable, right?

Oh well, it's just a movie...


Oh, and I posted another video on YouTube!

Remember that movie "Tropic Thunder"?
Well, I have the soundtrack.
Okay, maybe just one of the soundtracks...
But hey, it's better than nothing, right?

The soundtrack's called "You're My Brother" and I think it's awesome!
So I tried to synchronize it with the fight scene from Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.
I was surprised because the timing was kind of perfect!

You can go and check it out if you want.
Just click the link below:

Star Wars Sync Test: Tropic Thunder OST

Well, that's it...

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: