Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gynophobia???

I have a very strong feeling that this is gonna be quite a short post.
Okay, not that short, per se...
But still considered quite short for my standards!

Okay, my family and I went to Jusco, Bukit Tinggi just now.
We went there to eat lunch and buy some clothes.

I had to get a new pair of trousers and a long-sleeved shirt for my upcoming interview on Friday.

My brother, on the other hand, needed to get a new belt because his old one snapped.
Apparently, the belt snapped on his waist while he was wearing it.
I wonder could that have happened?
Hmmm...


Other than that, I've got almost nothing else left to report.
Well, I can say that this is my 98th post on Blogger! Another 2 more posts, and I'll reach 100 posts!
Yay!

Finally, Sarah, I do not, I repeat, DO NOT, have this so-called "Gynophobia", or "feminiphobia", or "Phobia of Girls" anymore!
That's ancient history!
I thought I already made that clear!
Why won't you get it?!

Okay, that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: