Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The PMR Trial Is Coming! Ugh!

Alright, I'm here.

Okay, this is probably the last time I'll be blogging until after my PMR trial examination. After this post, I'll have to study non-stop until the exam is over.
But the worst part is that my birthday is during the PMR trial exam! [ cries ]

Oh well. Life is hard...


Anyway, I have to stay back at school tomorrow to participate in my class drama.
I am the translator, which means I have to help translate what the actors are saying from English to BM and back again.

For example,
Kamal says: "Selamat datang ke Malaysia!"
So, I would have to say: "He says, welcome to Malaysia!"

So technically, my role is quite important!
And on the plus side, I get to wear a blazer! Wahoo!

I'll get killed by Ashman, though...


Besides that, I think I'll create a new "How well do you know me?" quiz after the PMR trial is over.
How I hate examinations! [ sigh ]


Finally, don't be surprised to see my Restaurant City Gourmet Points increasing before the exam is over!
Progress cannot be denied! So I'll ask my brother to take over my restaurant until I'm done with my PMR trial exam.

And I defeated Marr's restaurant at last! Yay!
Now only Nani remains in the top spot. I'll soon overtake her! Muahahaha!

But I can't get too overconfident.
I only beat Marr by roughly 400 points!


Well, I've gotta go study for my exam now.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: