Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Civics Drama...

Okay, I'm here...

Alright, just so you know, this Star Wars picture is not from the original Star Wars movies.
It's from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, a video game.

Do me a favour and check it out, kay?
And for those of you who own a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 36o, I highly recommend this game.

Trust me. It's awesome!


Remember when I said that I had to stop using the computer until after the PMR trial examination is over?
Well, my mother was lenient enough to let me use the computer on weekends! Yay!
But I'm only limited to 2 hours. Oh well. That's good enough for me!


Anyway, I went for the Civics Drama competition last Thursday.
I was so nervous!
Luckily, I have already experienced what it's like to act on stage, so I didn't get "stage fright".

Since I was the translator "between East and West", I had to look professional, no?
So I wore my blazer, my father's old long-sleeved shirt and my blue striped necktie.

To tell you the truth, I looked pretty awesome!
Everyone said I looked like a businessman!
The only drawback was that my long pants were a bit informal. Oh well...

But since my blazer, my shirt and necktie were all dark in colour, I felt unbearably hot!
I was sweating like crazy!

The competition started at around 2.30 pm.
My class, 3 Omega, was the first class to perform on stage.

It was going quite well at first...
But after the scene where Ashman stabs me with a sword, the teacher announced that the time was up.
So, we had no choice but to end the drama prematurely.
Apparently, each drama was only limited to 15 minutes! How come no one told us before?!
[ Sigh ]

I'm sorry for Lynn, Jas, Jannah, Nafis and Puteri.
They didn't get to play out their part...

After that, we went upstairs and ate KFC!
I took of my blazer and rolled up my sleeves.
I really should have untucked my shirt! But I thought I would look crappy if I did!

Oh well...

Here's a picture.
Thanks to Lynn for snapping the picture!


I'm on the left, the one in the black shirt. Ashman is actually behind Hari!

Oh, I almost forgot! That day was the first time I've ever walked into the Girl's Toilet!
After I ate KFC, my hands were very oily, and the Boy's Toilet was far away.

So Ashman asked me to follow him to the Girl's Toilet, which was much, much closer...
To tell you the truth, there's not much difference.
The only difference is the wall colour. It was pink.
It was also much cleaner and the toilet cubicle doors were still intact...

After that, we went home...


Oh, and I just checked my Restaurant City.
My Gourmet Points is now over 80000!
I also upgraded the levels of most of my dishes. I'd like to say thanks to those who traded ingredients with me!


Finally, I added a new song to my music playlist.
It's called "Never Far Away" by Jim Brickman.
I find it quite cool...
But if you guys don't like it, you can just tell me in my Jedi Hologram ( cBox ), kay?

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: