Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I Want Rain!

Alright. The reason why I posted this is to push my number of posts up to 70.
So technically speaking, this is my 70th post!


Anyway, I've just finished studying History.
I studied for almost 5 straight hours!
After that, I had a major headache. It was horrible!

Oh God, please, I want rain!
I can't tolerate the heat any longer!!!


And I posted another video on YouTube.
You know that new song I added onto my playlist?
Well, I posted the same song on YouTube.

You can go and check it out if you want.
Here's the link,

Never Far Away by Jim Brickman


And I think my Restaurant City Gourmet Points just reached 86000, which means my restaurant has just reached Level 20! Yay!
I might consider retiring after I reach 100000 Gourmet Points...


Oh, and apparently, a H1N1 case has been detected in Setia Eco-Park!
The unfortunate fellow and his family members have been quarantined.
The management sent a notice about this H1N1 case to all the residents in Setia Eco-Park. How scary!

According to the notice, the symptoms of the H1N1 virus may include, but not limited to:
1. Coughing
2. Nasal congestion
3. Nausea / vomiting
4. Diarrhoea
5. Body aches
6. Joint pains
7. Fever
8. Sore throat
9. Headaches
10. Fatigue

Oh well, all I have to say about this is:
Be careful!


Well, that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: