Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Haziq's Drama Practice

Okay, I'm here...

Alright, I went to Haziq's drama practise at around 2.15 pm.
Apparently, a lot of people didn't want to come.

If I'm not mistaken, only Haziq, Kamal, Puteri, Fadhilah, Nafis and Jabbar were there when I arrived.

Jannah, Jas, Amirah, Jia Zhe, Aisyah, Amir and Hariz showed up later on.

Well, it was quite interesting.
The dance scene that Haziq and Jabbar choreographed was extremely hilarious!
I couldn't stop laughing!

Well, I took some pictures on my handphone...
Here they are.
Sorry if they're blurry!



Man, he's eating McDonalds! [ salivates ]


Can you believe they're supposed to be witches?


Witches! So scary!!!


The dancing kings!


During the rehearsal...

Look at them. So "professional"!


Well, we finished practising earlier than expected.
Oh well...


Anyway, I watched "Angels And Demons" yesterday.
It was awesome!If you haven't watched it, please do! Trust me, it's totally awesome!!!

Well, other than that, I don't have anything else to report...
So, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: