Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

What I've Done During The School Holidays...

Okay, I'm here...

Oh, and I'm going to change my profile pictures for MySpace, Facebook, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger and Blogger. Yay!

Anyway, I've done quite a lot of interesting stuff during the school holidays.


I went for my haircut.
It was okay, I guess...
But for Jas and the rest of the gang, too bad! I DIDN'T change my hairstyle! Sorry!


I also watched Terminator: Salvation...
It was awesome! Awesome, I tell you!

You should watch this movie, even if you haven't watched the previous Terminator movies. It's really worth it! Trust me!

But before we even reached the GSC cinema at The Summit USJ, guess what?
My father's car tyre got punctured.
We had to stop near a plaza toll. I helped my father to change the tyre. Honestly, I underestimated the weight of both the punctured tyre and the spare tyre! I didn't expect them to be so heavy!

Well, enough about tyres...


The next day, my family and I went to a place called Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi.
It's a French-themed resort...
The people who built the place apparently tried to make it look as authentic as possible.

The weather there was quite cool, literally!
For those of you who have been there, you should probably know what I'm talking about...

Me and my father took some pictures during the trip.
We took them using our handphones, so don't expect the pictures to be "crystal clear"!

Here they are...




On the way to Colmar Tropicale. Don't you just love McDonalds?

Somewhere in the middle of an unknown village...

Oh my gosh, he's a giant!

I'm still holding my handphone. Unbelievable!

What are you looking at?

Would you believe that this is a wishing well?

Authentic, no?


The view of the village from the bell-tower.


Guess who?



Look into my eyes and tremble!

Somewhere in the so-called "Japanese Village"...


My little brother looks like a puppet!


That house is actually restricted to "outsiders"! Yikes!


This picture was taken somewhere in the Botanical Gardens, I think...
We went home at around 5pm. I actually managed to finish my Geography Folio just in time for dinner! Am I great or what?

Finally, one of my friends in my previous school introduced me to a game called "Restaurant City", or "RC" for short. It's kind of like Mall Tycoon or Zoo Tycoon, but now players have to manage restaurants.

Honestly, I'm not really into this kind of thing. But I played RC for a while, and before I knew it, I was actually enjoying myself!
Soon, I had more RC points than Jannah!

But apparently my RC popularity is always stuck at around 37, 38 or 39! It's so frustrating!
Oh well, I'm going to advance to Level 8 anyway! What's the rush?
I am just a beginner, right?

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

Yo!

OME SUMMIT USJ! TAYAR PUNCTURE!!!! o_0 Is Summit the nearest surround-sound mall for you? I haven't stepped in there since...I dunno. March? April?

And Colmar Tropicale, and the Japanese Tea House! Friggin expensive, innit. The tea house I mean. Last I checked, the American-themed guesthouse was priced at a gnarly RM8,000 per night!

AND DUDE!!! YOU ON RC?!!?!?

*shame* I never average that high! ARGH!!!

MWAHAHAHA I'm SO gonna hire you and turn you into my bunny boy. *evil cackle* Come visit me and trade~ :)

How was first day back in school?