Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Speech About "The History Of Chess"

Okay, I'm here...

Remember the oral presentation, or in other words, the speech, that I have to do for Pn. Roslinda?

Well, it turns out that it wasn't the day just after my school holidays!

Phew! That was a relief!

But, the speech is due tomorrow...
And this presentation isn't going to be in front of my class...

It's going to be giving a speech to people that I don't know! [ Faints ]

Well, I already prepared the text. It's about "The Importance Of Water". Honestly, it's boring and dull! How could I even consider giving a speech about that kind of boring subject?!

So, I printed out a new text.
This time, it's about "The History Of Chess"!
Awesome, no?
Well, it's not as bad as a speech about water, right?


Oh, and my RC ( Restaurant City ) Gourmet Points is approximately more than 18000 now!
Yes, Essie! I finally overtook your restaurant! Muahahaha! [ coughs ]

But today, when I tried to access RC, a page came out saying that the Restaurant City website is undergoing maintenance. What a bummer!

I've got to admit, I am getting kind of addicted to RC! [ smiles ]


Oh, and I got most of my results for the mid-year examination.
But I don't wanna tell you my marks! Never in a million years!

Well, all I can tell you now is that I just found out that my birthday ( 30th July ) is actually during the PMR trial examination! [ cries ]
How unlucky!


And finally, Sarah, my "POG" or so-called "feminiphobia" problem is gone, I tell you, GONE!
It's settled!
It's over!
I am NOT afraid of girls anymore!!!
I AM NOT AFRAID OF GIRLS!!! [ screams into pillow ]

Well, that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: