Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tagged by Jas!

Okay, I don't know how this works. I found this in Jas' blogspot, by the way.

I think this is how people get tagged...

Correct me if I'm wrong, kay? I'll try to be as honest as I can!


1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
To be absolutely honest, I would say on the sides of my neck.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Obviously groggy.

3. Who was the last person/ people you took a photo with?
Marr, Iman, Ashman, Bridget and the rest of the gang!

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Not really...

5. Will you ever donate blood?
Never! My blood is my blood, no one elses!

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Erm, I guess so...

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Once in a while, yeah...

8. What does your last text message say?
2morow ,3 to 5 pm . Hari's house

9. What are you thinking about right now?
To be absolutely honest, I'm thinking about Jas, Evo, Lynn and Jannah!

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
No, not really...

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
Around 11.30 pm. It's the holidays, for crying out loud!

12. Where did you buy the tee you're wearing now?
It's a free shirt!

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
I think I just answered this question on No.9! I'm thinking about Jas, Evo, Lynn and Jannah!

14. Who was the last person that texted you?
Hazwan Lee.

Ten lucky people to do this quiz :
1. Lynn
2. Jannah
3. Evo
4. Zi Kent
5. Lee King
6. Xan
7. Hari
8. Dash
9. Wai Kit
10. Sarah

0 critical responses: