Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally! More Star Wars Pictures!

Alright, guys, I managed to find several more Star Wars pictures! Yay for me!
Trust me, there's a lot of them, just enough to keep me going for another 30 posts.


Anyway, I have to go to Haritharan's house tomorrow to rehearse for another BM drama. Ugh! Why do I volunteer for this sort of thing? [ slaps own face ]

Hazwan's the director again. Hopefully he knows what he's doing...


I also have to prepare a speech for Pn Roslinda, my English teacher. It has to be around 2 to 3 minutes long and I have to memorise it! I haven't even started looking for the subject I'm going to talk about!
And the speech is due next week!

Well, I better just grit my teeth and do it, no?


And I just realised yesterday that my Geography Folio was still missing a section.
I almost had a heart attack! Metaphorically speaking...

I managed to call Ashman yesterday and he gave me the information I needed. Tonight, I plan to finish it once and for all! Then that would be one less burden to worry about! All I have to do is just draw a few graphs and a map.
What could possibly go wrong?


Just recently, my computer got attacked by a virus. My brother was happily playing his childish online game.
I was in the toilet. I know it's embarassing, but it's the truth. ( I can't lie! )

Suddenly, he saw a message popping on the screen, stating that the computer was infected with viruses.

There was a link that says "download personal antivirus".
Even though I already told my brother before that he should just turn off Windows Internet Explorer everytime this kind of unknown message comes out, he claimed that the message wouldn't let him.

So he single-mindedly clicked the link.
When I came and tried to use the Internet, I couldn't because something was preventing me from accessing any websites!
In other words, everytime I tried to go to a website, I'd just be relocated to a screen that says "Website blocked. This website is infected with malicious viruses".

So, I couldn't use the computer for that day.
The next morning ( today ), the computer was working again! I think it has something to do with my father...
Oh well, at least it works!

Okay, I guess that's it...

Comment me, kay...

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: