Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

ASEAN Scholarship Placement Test!

Alright! I finally found a decent Star Wars picture!

But I better extend my search, because this is the only picture based on Star Wars that I have found so far.


Anyway, I got my new glasses!

I would have uploaded a picture of myself wearing the new spectacles, but unfortunately, I don't have any picture of myself! Too bad!

But here's a picture of my old glasses anyway!

Isn't that the greatest looking thing you've ever seen?
( I'm referring to the glasses! )



Besides that, I went for my ASEAN Scholarship placement test yesterday.

I had to wake up at 5.30 am, even though it was a Saturday! I hate my alarm clock more than ever!
My father sent me to the Sunway Convention Centre at 6 am. I was still quite groggy and I couldn't stop yawning.

When my father left me, I thought I was going to be all alone. Fortunately, I met my good old friend, Ivan Joseph. We used to go to school together at SMK Pusat Bandar Puchong 1.

Before the General Ability Test began, all the candidates gathered in a hall to be briefed about the details of the scholarship, life in Singapore, etc. The hall was freezing cold! I even had to wear a sweater

After the briefing was over, we were told to go to another hall to take the General Ability Test. We had to answer 60 questions based on patterns and sequences. But the outrageous thing is that we had to answer all 60 questions in a mere 20 minutes! The questions were easy at first, but it started to get rather tough at around question 45.

After that, I chatted with Ivan for a while. Then we were allowed to have our lunch break. I had lunch with my mother and brother. No, I didn't have lunch at McDonalds. The queue there was just too long!

I went back to the hall at 12.45 pm because the Mathematics test was about the start.
The Mathematics test was not bad, I guess.
After that, we had a 10 minute break.

Then it was time for the English test. Yay! I love English tests!
Ah, it was bliss! Writing a 300 word essay in half an hour wasn't that hard after all!

By the time everything was over, it was already 7.30 pm. My stomach was growling! I was unbelievably hungry!

After that, I met Teh Lian Sam, Gie Eng's brother. Apparently, he was taking the placement test as well. I said goodbye to Ivan and Sam. I met my father near McDonalds and we were on our way home.

And the best part is, I got to eat KFC when I got home! KFC tastes so good when you're hungry! That's the truth!

Well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: