Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Might Be Changing Spectacles!

Alright, I'm here...

Okay, this is the final Chess picture.
I have to admit, I've been blogging quite frequently these past few days.
I really need to control myself!

Anyway, I consider my old computer to be completely useless now. I've been trying to turn it on since yesterday. But it hangs even before the desktop shows up!
I asked my father, and he said to let the computer "rest" for a while.

So I turned off the main power switch and left the computer alone for almost 5 hours. I was confident that it would be able to work by then.

But when I tried to turn it on after 5 hours, the same thing happened! The damn thing just refused to turn on!
Oh well, that computer is unbelievably old anyway...


Last night, I thought I had lost my handphone at the mall.

One moment, I was holding my handphone at IOI Mall in Puchong.
But when I got home, I checked my left pocket, and there was nothing there!

I searched frantically around my house for my handphone, but it was nowhere to be seen!
I couldn't sleep last night because I kept on worrying about my handphone.

Suddenly, I realised that the handphone could be in my father's car, considering the fact that the pockets on my trousers were rather loose. My phone could have slipped out of my pocket when I was in the car.

So, I searched my father's car...
And there it was! My handphone was right there, on the back seat!

I really need to be more careful next time!


Okay, besides that, I MIGHT be changing my spectacles again.
I guess it's because:
1. I use the computer too much.
2. I have the nasty habit of reading books in the dark.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to get round-rimmed glasses, like the ones I'm currently having, or those new type of glasses that people like Jas, Ashman and Jannah are wearing...
Hmmm......[ stares into blank wall ]

Okay, that's it....

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: