Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

One Chess Picture Left!

Alright, I'm here.

This is the third picture about Chess. That means that I have one last Chess picture available. I really need to just grit my teeth and go find some pictures.
In my opinion, posts without pictures are plain boring. ( No offense! )

Oh, I'm delighted to say that this is my 50th post! Yay!


Remember that simultaneous Chess competition with Collin Madhavan? Well, my father took some pictures on his handphone, too. The weird thing is that I didn't realise he took them!
Here they are...


My brother was unbelievably stressed at this moment.


That's Collin Madhavan, using the King's Pawn opening.


It's still very early, and the tournament is just beginning.



I was very tired at this moment. My mother is sitting next to me.


How could I not realise my father was right there taking this picture?


I already drew with Collin. But my brother insisted that he wanted to play on.


Other than that, I changed my music playlist again!

I added the song "No Boundaries" by Kris Allen and Adam Lambert. They're awesome!
I also added "Gotta Be Somebody" by Nickelback.
Sadly, I had to delete "Crush" by David Archuleta due to unexpected circumstances.



Finally, Ivanka says she might be at the Sunway Convention Centre when I take my placement test on the 6th of June. Apparently, her brother applied for the scholarship as well.

Well, Ivanka, I look forward to seeing you next Saturday!

Okay, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: