Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Completely Unexpected...

Okay, I'm here...

I just got back from school. I went to Giant to have lunch with my mother and brother.
Personally, I don't really like KFC, but since my mother got a discount voucher, I might as well, no?

I was reading something I found in my brother's pocket, when suddenly I heard a familiar voice...

I had a shock when I saw Jas and her brother!
I honestly wasn't expecting them to be there!

Later, my mother told me to take my brother and go wait for her at the MPH bookstore. I quickly finished my Pepsi. I had a horrible brain freeze! How could I be so stupid?!
"Universal rule: Never gulp down a cold drink too quickly! You'll regret it!"

Oh, Jas! Sorry I didn't get to say bye!


Anyway, I actually intended to pass up my Geography folio.
But due to unforeseen circumstances, I couldn't pass it up to Pn Goh today.

I called Ashman last night and he said that we could pass up the Geography folio after the school holidays. What a relief!


My school celebrated Teacher's Day today. I know it's supposed to be on the 16th of May, but they postponed it because of the mid-term examination. ( Speaking of which, I got an A for Geography! Yay! )

There were many performances. But there were also many boring speeches.
When the whole thing was over, the assembly area was littered with trash! It's gonna take a miracle to clean up that mess!

Oh, other than that, the ELS ( English Language Society ) organised a sale to raise funds. We were selling roses, chocolate, and something that looked like a teddy bear...
The ELS managed to collect roughly around RM400!

Lucky Hazwan! Since he's the ELS treasurer, he gets to count the money!

But when the Teacher's Day celebration ended, there was still a whole bunch of flowers that were left unsold. So they gave the flowers to every ELS member, including me!
Well since I don't really like flowers that much, I kindly offered it to one of my classmates...( What can I say? I'm a good person! )


Finally, I would just like to say,
Happy holidays, everyone!

I know I won't enjoy my holidays as much as you guys because I have to practice for my ASEAN Scholarship placement test.
I also have to practice for my oral presentation on Monday, which is the day just after the school holidays. [ gulps nervously ]

I also might have to go to school during the school holidays to rehearse for both my Pendidikan Sivik and Bahasa Melayu dramas.
Ugh, I need to control myself! Including these two, I've already participated in FIVE different dramas in this year alone!

Okay, I guess that's it...

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: