Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Such A Busy Week...

Alright, I'm back!

As I said in my previous post, I have to go to Haritharan's house at 3 pm today to rehearse for the upcoming BM drama next week.

But apparently, my mother had to go somewhere at 1 pm, so I have to change my plans. I have to go to either Ashman or Hazwan's house and stay there until 3 pm.

Ugh, I didn't manage to finish my Geography folio last night.
I was, erm, delayed...
I guess I'm going to have to finish my Geography folio at Ashman's house.

Ugh, and then there's that speech thingy for Puan Roslinda. I haven't even started looking for the text yet!


My father asked me to try and run the System Recovery for my old computer. He handed me the System Recovery disc and told me to put it into the disk drive. I entered the System Recovery screen and followed the instructions. Then, the recovery procedure began.

It took such a long time!

In the end, when the recovery was finished, I restarted the computer. I was so confident that the computer would finally work again.

When the start-up screen appeared, a strange message appeared. It says that the old computer had some sort of "System Configuration Error". Then, the computer hanged. I didn't even reach the welcome screen!

Oh well, I'm not surprised the computer is acting this way.
The computer is ancient, I tell you.
I've had it since I was seven years old.

I guess I better just forget about it...


Anyway, my mother recently bought a novel for me. It's called "The Supernaturalist" by Eoin Colfer.
I read a few pages, and it was awesome!
It's a science fiction novel, for your information...

Oh well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

haritharan said...

wei..i have that novel too!!!!!