Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jannah, I did teach you!

Okay, excluding this one, I've still got 19 Star Wars pictures left.
And I'm proud to say that this is my 60th post! Yay!


Anyway, I took Dashana's "How Well Do You Know Me?" quiz on Facebook, and guess what?
I got 100%!


And my Restaurant City Gourmet Points are now over 21000! Just another 1000 points and my restaurant will be Level 14!
But my popularity is still stuck around 36, 37 and 38...


And Evo, you copied my blog title, "Life Is Hard"!


Jannah, I DID teach you simultaneous linear equations properly, it's just that you didn't get it!
It's actually super easy!
All you need to know are a few basic principles, that's all! [ sigh ] [ slaps hand on forehead ]

If you picked A, that means you have nothing against Chess! Yay!


And my brother found the sequel to "Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2".
It's called "Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3"!
But it's like 10 times harder than the previous version!
The music is still okay, I guess...

You can try it out here...
Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3


Finally, I just want to tell you all the movies that I really, really, really want to watch...
1. Angels And Demons
2. Night At The Museum 2
3. Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince
4. Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen
5. Narnia: Prince Caspian


Okay, that's it. I got to go and record the song "Home" by Carrie Underwood.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: