Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Official Trailer!

Alright, I'm here.

Okay, I posted another video on YouTube.
Actually, it's a trailer.

Remember the "Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde" English Project?
Well, this video is the official trailer.

Check it out, it's really cool.
I tried to make it look like a real movie trailer.
But there were a few mistakes. I explained it all in the video description.

I used Windows Movie Maker yet again!
I'm just so used to it!

I included many Star Wars soundtracks in the trailer. In fact, all the music in the trailer is from Star Wars!
What can I say?
Star Wars soundtracks really make a video seem so cool and dramatic!
These soundtracks are:
1. Star Wars Episode 3 - The Boys Continue
2. Star Wars - Duel of The Fates
3. Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2 - The Jedi Enclave

You can check out my new trailer here...

SMKBJ 3 Omega Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Official Trailer!


Anyway, I have almost 26000 Gourmet Points in Restaurant City! Wow!
I surprise even myself!

Let me see...
I added two new tables.

And I hired Essie to work in my restaurant. She's a waiter!
And ever since she started working in my restaurant, my popularity sky-rocketed!
Before I knew it, my popularity soared to 50!

Apparently, 50 is the maximum popularity that a player can achieve!

But when my employees' stamina decreases by 10%, my popularity will drop.
So all I have to do is to keep all my employees' stamina above 90%. Piece of cake!

But since my restaurant is relatively still quite small, and the customers are literally flooding in, my computer has serious lagging problems.

Oh well, I'll soon overtake Nani!
All I have to do is be patient.
She's got almost 90000 Gourmet Points, for crying out loud!


And just now, my mother forced me to watch the Suze Orman show on CNBC.
It was quite okay, I guess. I particularly liked the way she talks! It's so awesome!
I really enjoyed the "Can you afford it?" part of the show! It was honestly very funny!


Finally, I took a quiz on Facebook...
And the result is that I'm "52% female and 48% male"! Can you believe that?

My friends all commented on the result like crazy!
I was so shocked with the result! How can I be more female than male? Preposterous!

Oh well, I guess that's it.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

0_0 You're....plain nuts... How on earth do you do it...and your actual dishes are so low-level!

And I re-hired all my restaurant staff - All new staff must have the "Ho" surname! hahaha

So naturally, you're included. XP You're my new bunny-barmaid boy! Hahahaa Welcome aboard~