Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

UIA pictures!

Okay, I'm here.

Alright in my last post, I promised to upload the pictures I took on my handphone during my trip to the Universiti Islam Antarabangsa ( UIA ), right?

Please forgive me if the pictures are blurry. They were taken using a handphone camera, for crying out loud!

Okay, here they are!

Ugh, I hate tolls! Who doesn't?

Everyone was still very sleepy! Wake up! You're missing everything!

Me wearing my favourite blue shirt! Awesome!

Aww, he's all alone!

I wonder what they're talking about?

Kamal must have seen a ghost!

Haha! At least you're not afraid of the camera!


I just randomly shot this! ( I bet you can't look at this picture and not laugh! )

I told you the UIA was gigantic!



Hazwan is pondering his next move...



Come on, Haritharan! Don't be a peeping tom!



What's he smiling at?



If you look closely, there are a pair of mysterious hands grasping onto the seat!



We're back home! Amir seems to be very busy indeed!




Well, that's it!

Now, I gotta go and study for my mid-year examination...

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

1 critical responses:

Essie said...

Is it me, or did you use a MATRIX picture?

Is it me, or is the STAR WARS era OVER?

Is it me, or did I just offer you a suggestion for your next picture hunt? =)