Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Couldn't Resist Blogging!

Okay, I managed to grab the opportunity to blog one last time before my mid-year examination. You know me! I just LOVE blogging!

Oh, by the way, I'm sad to say that this is the last Star Wars picture I'm gonna blog with unless I can find some new ones!

Yeah, I know I said in my previous post that I had two more Star Wars pictures left, but the other one is irrelevant ( because it was too small and blurry! ).
[ cries ]

Anyway, a lot of interesting stuff has happened since the last time I posted on this blog.
I predict this is gonna be a long post, so I suggest you go to the toilet before reading this!

I had my tetanus shot. If you don't know what that is, you're a dimwit! ( No offense! )
To be perfectly honest, I wasn't even afraid of taking the shot.
In fact, I was looking forward to it!

I guess I just wanted to get it over and done with....

Anyway, I went into my school's Medical Room. All the nurses were there.
One of them wanted to check my fingernails for some reason.
Then, I went into the next room, where the injections were going to take place.

I sat down next to the nurse. She actually looked quite scary and intimidating!

I waited for the pain to come searing up my left arm.

But there was nothing...

Before I knew it, the nurse handed me some cotton to cover the part where she injected me.

I was thinking to myself,
"Huh? That's it? I thought the nurse was pinching my arm! I didn't know that was the actual injection!"

Oh well, at least it's over, right?
I was gravely mistaken!

The very next day, my entire body felt limp and weak.
I could barely walk, let alone stand!

It was horrible!And the worst part was that we still had to study! Ugh!

Okay, let's forget all about that whole injection thingy, alright?

Anyway, last Saturday, me, Hazwan, Ashman, Haritharan, Amir, Lee King, Kamal, Nafis, Amira, Theeban, and Yi Ling went for a PMR seminar at Universiti Islam Antarabangsa ( UIA ).

I had to wake up super early, because the bus leaves at 7 pm!
Luckily, I managed to make it to school on time.

We get to ride on a bus! Yay! I obviously chose a seat beside the window. I even managed to take a snapshot of a plaza toll! [ waves handphone ]

When we reached there, we had three seminars. The seminars were for Bahasa Melayu, Sejarah, and Mathematics. They were okay, I guess...

Breakfast and lunch were provided! Yes! At least I don't have to waste money buying food at a foreign canteen!
For breakfast, they provided nasi lemak...
And for lunch, they provided fried rice...

I took lots of pictures during these lunch and breakfast. I'll upload them on my next post. That's a promise!

Anyway, after we finished eating our lunch, Ashman, Hazwan and I went exploring...
We went to the top of one of the towers. It was so high up!
We had a nice view of the university from up there...

Hazwan was even afraid of looking down from the top of the building!

To be frank, the UIA was gigantic! ( I'll upload the picture, don't worry! )

After the whole trip was over, I went to Hazwan's house.
I had no choice because my entire family was in Malacca at the time. So technically, no one was occupying my house, AND I had no transport.

I met his father and sister in the car. His father was quite a jolly fellow, I guess...

I went to his house and stayed there for one night until my parents picked me up the next day.
I had fun playing Risk and Chess with Hazwan and his younger brother, Hadri.
The food there was excellent and Hazwan's family members were very, very friendly to me.
Basically, it was quite an enjoyable stay!

Thanks, Hazwan! I really appreciate your hospitality!

Oh yeah, I got caught by one of the Prefects today.
Apparently, my frontal hair was too long, so they halted me before I went up to class.
They asked me to go to the Main Hall...

I saw the teacher there holding a pair of scissors in his hand!
Oh my gosh! They were going to cut my hair!
When I realised that, I nearly fainted!
Well, at least my friend, Kar Wai, was also going to receive the same treatment.

The worst part was that Haritharan, Jas, Evo, Puteri, and Yi Ling were there, too!
I didn't know where to hide my face...

And the weird thing is, Haritharan was actually happy to see me getting my hair trimmed off! Unbelievable!

Luckily, the teacher only cut off a tiny bit of my hair.
So, it didn't make much difference!

I stayed back in school until around 4 pm.
I stayed back because I had to do my Kemahiran Hidup folio...
Thankfully, I managed to finish it...

Then, Ashman and I played Chess in the canteen.
There was one game that I was clearly winning.
I was up a piece and I had clear control of the board.

I was poised to destroy Ashman's weak king position, but I overlooked something.
I know it's embarrassing, but I accidentally let one of Ashman's rooks slip behind my lines and checkmate me.
I lost to a pathetic backrank mate! I couldn't believe it! [ bangs head on table ]

Oh well, next time, I just have to be more careful, right?

Okay, I guess that's about it.

I'll upload the pictures I took in the UIA in the next post.

Comment me, kay?

May the Force be with you...

0 critical responses: